Would you like to migrate to Australia with a temporary or permanent Australian visa?
Or perhaps you need immigration and citizenship advice and legal help?
Visa Migration Services Australia (VMSA) provides legal service advice and case management across a range of business sponsored, work and family Australian visas, citizenship applications and legal assessments and case management migration services to solve immigration problems.
- Free Phone Assessment – VMSA will discuss your needs against Australian immigration law.
- Assessment – VMSA assesses your eligibility, provides you with full costings and advice to identify the best outcome.
- Case Management – VMSA advises you on what to do and how to do it, prepare applications and paperwork, we lodge your application and manage the process till completion.
When you appoint Visa Migration Services Australia you are appointing experts to do the work for you. You need to simply follow our instructions – we remove the worry and the doubts through professional, expert and experienced case management.
When a Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) Case Officer reviews your matter they can easily and efficiently understand your immigration matter with an expertly prepared application, information and documents, and review your circumstances against Australian immigration law and Department of Home Affairs policy.
Our case management services are proven and designed to make the process easy and stress-free for you.
We are located in South-West Sydney and for over a decade have serviced clients across the greater Sydney area, NSW and have had a range of clients across Australia.
- Partner Visas.
- Employer Sponsorship and Nominations.
- Employer Sponsored Visas.
- Skilled Visas.
- Visitor Visas
- Parent Visas.
- Business and Investment Visas.
- Citizenship Applications.