How We Operate
For Visa Migration Services Australia (VMSA) to identify the most suitable outcome, our starting point is a FREE phone consultation before we identify what needs to be done and how to do it.
Generally, the following happens:
- Phone Consultation: A free service allowing us to learn about your circumstances, challenges and goals. If we can identify what visa is needed or what needs to be done to solve your immigration problem we will.
- Costings: We will email you an overview of what your options are and what is to happen to get your visa or solve your problem, and the cost to appoint Visa Migration Services Australia and other costs such as the Visa Application Charge or Citizenship application charge. This is no-obligation information and costings.
- Agreement: To appoint VMSA’s immigration law legal advice and case management services, we’ll send you a document for you to approve our appointment as your legal representative with the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) and your Australian immigration law advisor.
- Case Management: VMSA manages your immigration matter. We instruct you on what you need to do it and how to do it including what documents you should supply for your visa application, police checks to English tests. If a document needs to be translated – we’ll organise it for you.
- Application Forms: VMSA prepares the application forms
* VMSA’s free consultation is a 10-minute overview of your circumstances against law and policy governed by The Migration Act 1958 and Migration Regulations 1994 and associated Australian law immigration instruments and legislation. If your matter requires investigation beyond the scope of this free service VMSA will advise you on your options.